We are committed to providing high-quality customer services.
We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services. If something goes wrong or you are not happy with the service we provide, please let us know.
A complaint is any report of a problem with the service you are getting or trying to get from us, or a problem with things that we do or don’t do. You can complain about things like:
- our delay in responding to your enquiries and requests;
- our failure to provide a service
- your dissatisfaction with our policy
- the way a member of staff has treated you or their attitude
- our failure to follow proper procedure.
Your complaint may involve more than one of our services or be about someone working on our behalf. If you would like to compliment us where you've received a good service or if you have any ideas or suggestions for things we could do differently, please complete our Compliments and Feedback form. For all other enquiries or questions please use our Contact Us form